Thursday, September 23, 2010

Team Blog


The whatchamacallits a team of two people. Daunez12 the experienced one of the two of us. She is returning to Globaloria for the second time. Britt.hgmn (me) on the other hand is not experience but I am trying hard. We both share roles this includes designing, managing, coding, graphics, and text. I really think I am okay with everything but I think I am expecially good at coding. It is difficult for people but being a newcomer it seems to be my strenght. I can somehow help people with this, finding the exact place for a code to go. Making certain things to move, also including other actions. I like to experiment with the coding doing many things like actions. I really think it is a big challenge but with partners it seems easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment